Social media sites like Facebook and Instagram have become an important part of our lives. We use these sites daily as they help us to stay connected with our friends, chat with them and share photos and videos.
Not only to connect with friends and other people, but it also lets you promote services, events and create pages for your websites. Though these sites are great for entertainment, sometimes people want to take a break from the social media website whether it is due to the exams, business or anything else.
If you also have got bored or just want to stop using Facebook and Instagram then you can just deactivate your account. They won’t delete any of your data. Sometimes, it can become tricky to reactivate your social media account. So, if you also want to know how to reactivate Instagram and facebook account then this article is just for you.
Steps To Reactivate A Disabled Instagram Account
Reactivate An Instagram Account
If you have disabled your Instagram account temporarily and want to reactivate it again then this section will help you. But before you want to reactivate the disabled Instagram account, make sure that it has been long enough since you disabled your Instagram account. It should be at least 7 days after you disabled the account otherwise you won’t be able to reactivate it again. Now let’s get to know how to reactivate a disabled Instagram account.
- You don’t have to do much, simply open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Now, you have to enter the email address, phone number or the Instagram username and also enter the password.
- You may need to follow some instructions also like, accepting Instagram’s upgraded policy or upgrade to its new version.
- If your Instagram account’s credentials are correct then it would immediately log you into your account.
- If you face problems logging in to your Instagram account then you can try uninstalling and then re-installing the Instagram app as it would remove all the stored cache.
Reactive Disabled Account When Forgot Password
- You can only reactivate your disabled Instagram account if you know your login details. But what if you do not remember your password and Instagram login help is not working? Well, in this case, you may need to put some efforts.
- You just have to go to your email account that you used to create your Instagram account.
- Now open the Instagram emails and search for the very recent email you received while requesting to reset the password.
- Open that email and find “Secure your account here” link option. When you click this option, it would take you to a new page where you can reset your password.
- This trick helped me when I was unable to reactivate my Instagram account. I forgot my password and Instagram was not recognizing my username so that I could reset my password. But I tried this trick and reactivated my Instagram account again. It was such a relief.
Reactive An account Disabled By Instagram
- Above methods were for reactivating Instagram account when you yourself disable it. But if you violate Instagram terms then it would automatically disable your account. If your account has also been disabled by Instagram then follow the below steps.
- First, you need to verify that your account is disabled by Instagram. For the same, you have to log in to your Instagram account and see what does it say. If you see a message “Your account has been disabled” then your account is disabled by Instagram but if it says Incorrect username or password then you have entered wrong credentials.
- So, if your account is suspended by Instagram then you have to submit an appeal form to Instagram.
- For the same, you have to visit https://help.instagram.com/contact/606967319425038
- Here you would need to fill your username, email address, full name, email address, and mobile number.
- In the last box, you have to explain why your account should not be disabled.
- The appeal would be sent to Instagram and you will get notified about it on your email address. After that, you would be able to login to your Instagram account.
Steps To Reactivate A Disabled Facebook Account
Reactivate Self Disabled Facebook Account
If you got bored or wanted to take a break from Facebook and deactivated your account and now you would like to activate it again then follow the below steps.
- Facebook allows you to permanently delete your account or disable it temporarily. If you disabled your Facebook account temporarily then you can reactivate it again just by logging in to it.
- But if you deleted your Facebook account permanently then Facebook still gives you 14 days in case you change your mind. So, if it has not been 14 days since you deleted your Facebook account then you can reactivate it again. For the same, login to your Facebook account and you would see a message with the option to cancel deletion. Click on the “Cancel deletion” button and you will get your Facebook account back.
Reactivate Account Disabled By Facebook
If your facebook account is disabled by Facebook due to some reason then you have to submit an appeal to Facebook to reactivate your Facebook account.
- To do so, visit https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/260749603972907.
- Here you have to enter your username or mobile number.
- After that, enter your full name and add the attachment of the screenshot that says your account is disabled.
- At last, hit the send button. That’s all you have to do. Facebook will review your request and reactivate your account.
These were the methods to reactivate your Facebook and Instagram account. You can easily reactivate your Instagram and Facebook account with these simple ways. Hope the article was helpful to you.
Read Full Article Here – How To Reactivate A Disabled Facebook Or Instagram account